Completed in early 1909, the Harden Thomas Martin House is one of a few surviving examples of Colonial Revival style architecture in the city of Greensboro. It was accepted into the National Register of Historic Places in 1985. Its most distinctive features are the bowed, two-story, Ionic portico which frames the front entrance and the series of eighteen original bowed glass window panes. The driveway provides a formal entrance through a porte-cochère. Inside features a generous center hall with a grand split-run staircase; 6 deluxe suites and 9 baths. All eight of the original fireplaces are intact. The property has been run as a Bed and Breakfast and has a professional cooks’ kitchen with top of the line six burner stove, formal dining, double parlors, and extensive grounds and gardens. Furnishings are negotiable.